Job title Fitter / Assembly Worker
Reports to Workshop Manager
The purpose of this role is to work with the current team of fitters in the assembly & repair of agricultural trailers and spreaders. This role will include assembling prior to paint, and fully finishing vehicles from paint stage to delivery, plus repair of used machines.
Duties and responsibilities
- Use of hand and handheld power tools to assemble vehicles prior to paint.
- Use of hand and handheld power tools to assemble vehicles after paint up to delivery stage.
- Electrical wiring and connections for both road & work lighting, plus installation of on-board weighing systems.
- Hydraulic piping and connections.
- Pre-delivery inspection and testing of the finished vehicle.
- Repair of used machines
- Any other reasonable duties
- Experience within a heavy assembly industry and methodical approach to the job.
- Preference will be given to applicants with an Agricultural Engineering background
- This role is very physical, and will include lifting of steel components as well as moving around, in and under machines whilst assembling.
- The main place of work for this role will be at the main manufacturing factory located at:
The normal working hours of work are:
Mon – Fri 08:00 – 16:30
- Morning break 10:00 – 10:15
- Lunch break 12:30 – 13:00
- Afternoon break 15:30 – 15:45
Holiday entitlement is 20 days per year, plus UK Bank Holidays.
£10 – £15 per hour dependent on experience
Contact – Ashley@ktwosales.co.uk