Job title Manual MIG Welder
Reports to Workshop Manager
The purpose of this role is to work with the current team of welders in the manufacturing of agricultural trailers and spreaders. This role will include the manufacturing of sub-assemblies and main vehicle weld assembly.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manufacture sub-assemblies by MIG welding to support the main assembly bays and manufacture main assemblies by MIG welding to paint stage.
- Sanding \ Grinding components or assemblies to remove splatter, and to ensure the optimal fit of components for manufacturing.
- Assemble all components with help of overhead cranes, power and hand tools
- Ensure sound weld joints and good cosmetic finish.
- Monitor all welding processes and ensure absence of any shrinkage and distortion to materials.
- Any other reasonable duties
- At least a years MIG welding experience.
- Interpretation of 3rd angle projection engineering drawings
- This role will include lifting of steel components as well as standing for long periods of time whilst manual MIG welding.
- The main place of work for this role will be at the main manufacturing factory located at:
The normal working hours of work are:
Mon – Fri 08:00 – 16:30
- Morning break 10:00- 10:15
- Lunch break 12:30- 13:00
- Afternoon break 15:30- 15:45
Holiday entitlement is 20 days per year, plus UK Bank Holidays.
£10 – £15 per hour dependent on experience
Contact – Ashley@ktwosales.co.uk