Due to continued expansion and strong sales forecast for 2018/19, we are looking to recruit.
Based at our modern manufacturing facility in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire, HP17 8DD.
Manual MIG Welder
Reports to Weld Shop Manager
The purpose of this role is to work with the current team of welders in the manufacturing of agricultural trailers and spreaders. This role will include the manufacturing of sub-assemblies and for main vehicle weld assembly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manufacture sub-assemblies by MIG welding to support the main assembly bays and manufacture main assemblies by MIG welding to paint stage.
- Sanding \ Grinding components or assemblies to remove splatter, and to ensure the optimal fit of components for manufacturing.
- Assemble all components with help of power and hand tools
- Ensure sound weld joints and good cosmetic finish.
- Monitor all welding processes and ensure absence of any shrinkage and distortion to materials.
- Any other reasonable duties
- Must have at least 1 year of MIG welding experience
- Interpretation of 3rd angle projection engineering drawings
The main place of work for this role will be at the main manufacturing factory located at:
K Two Sales Ltd, Fowlers Fields, Station Road, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP17 8DD
The normal working hours of work are:
- Mon – Fri 08:00 – 16:30
- Morning break 10:00 – 10:15
- Lunch break 12:30 – 13:00
- Afternoon break 15:30 – 15:45
Holiday entitlement is 20 days per year, plus UK Bank Holidays.
£10 – 12 per hour dependent on experience
This role will include the lifting of steel components as well as standing for long periods of time whilst carrying out manual MIG welding.
If you would like to apply for the above position, in the first instance please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org