Job title Steel Fabricator/Sheet Metal Worker
Reports to Workshop Manager
The purpose of this role is to work with the current team of fabricators and sheet metal workers in the manufacturing of agricultural trailers and spreaders. This role will include operating CNC plasma and laser cutters, brake presses and manual fabrication.
Duties and responsibilities
- Operating and maintaining CNC plasma and laser cutter.
- Sanding \ Grinding components after cutting to ensure clean finish and optimal fit.
- Operating and maintaining CNC brake presses.
- Ensuringfinished parts are accurate and correct to drawing.
- Putting finished parts into store and recording location.
- Any other reasonable duties
At least a years experience with CNC Sheetmetal machinery, ideally laser cutter and brake presses.
- Interpretation of 3rd angle projection engineering drawings.
- Understanding of engineering principles and procedures
- This role will include lifting of steel components as well as standing for long periods of time whilst operating machines.
- The main place of work for this role will be at the main manufacturing factory located at:
The normal working hours of work are:
Mon – Fri 08:00 – 16:30
- Morning break 10:00- 10:15
- Lunch break 12:30- 13:00
- Afternoon break 15:30- 15:45
Holiday entitlement is 20 days per year, plus UK Bank Holidays.
£10 – £15 per hour dependent on experience
Contact – Ashley@ktwosales.co.uk